Register in one of four ways:
1) Online Registration and Online Payment: We encourage you to use online registration.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER ONLINE REGISTRATION
You can call us at (352) 861-9751 and we will walk you through the system the first time you use it or anytime you are having challenges.
2) In Person at the MTP Offices: Stop by our offices from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, to have our staff and volunteers assist you with registration and payment. Pay by credit card, check or cash in the MTP office. Please note: MTP cannot accept cash denominations larger than $20 bills. All major credit cards and debit cards except for American Express are accepted. The office is closed during nationally observed holidays.
3) Over the Phone: Register by calling our office at (352) 861-9751. We will call to confirm your registration and take payment by credit card over the phone.
4) By Mail: Mail your registration form and check made payable to Master the Possibilities, Inc. to 8415 SW 80th St., Suite #2, Ocala, FL 34481. The registration form can be picked up at MTP or downloaded online via the link to the right.
Payment for classes is made at the time of registration. Students registering for classes with supply requirements may wish to call MTP prior to purchase of supplies to confirm the class has met the minimum required registrants.
Course Refund Policy
Cancellations for all courses, even free courses, may be done by clicking the "Request a Class Cancellation" button on the Course Catalog page at www.masterthepossibilities.org, by calling the 24-hour registration hotline at (352) 861-9751, by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by stopping by the MTP office. Refunds will be given to participants, minus a $3 processing fee, who request to cancel a class at least six business days before the start date of the class except:
- Sholom Park Sunset Cinemas and Park After Dark require a fourteen (14) business day prior notification.
- Educational Destinations, Art Workshops, Sholom Park Passports and Local Flavors require a twenty-five (25) business day prior notification.
Refunds are not available for Pre-recorded Distance Learning classes.
Students who cancel after the business day rule before a class, or do not attend the class, forfeit the full tuition paid. Students who qualify may request a credit to apply to future classes, a credit back to the credit card used at the time of registration, or a check for check/cash transactions.
If Master the Possibilities cancels a class at any time, full tuition paid by the student will be issued to the student, unless the student prefers to receive credit for a future course. All credit balances will automatically be paid to the student by the end of the term. Please allow three weeks for processing checks.
All classes have a class minimum and can be cancelled up until class date if minimum is not met. We do our best to notify students in a timely manner of cancellations. Additionally, we send reminders for classes at least 3 days prior to the start date of class for classes being held. MTP always attempts to notify students in advance of all class statuses.
Returned Check Policy
Master the Possibilities charges $25 on each returned check due to insufficient funds
Member and General Public Fee Status
The fees are listed as “Member” and “General Public.” Members are residents of any of the On Top of the World, Indigo East, Candler Hills and Stone Creek communities. MTP is not directly affiliated with On Top of the World. Rather, MTP is a separate educational foundation, since 2013. As such, it is not included in the monthly community service / association fee. The Master Association, serving all communities, provides a small level of support to MTP, which provides members with class discounts. New members or members that have not registered in the new system should call the office to be added to the member group in the online system for course discounts.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES - EVEN FREE ONES
Register early because many classes fill up fast. You can cancel up to six business days in advance. We make course cancelation, material purchases, and room set-up decisions based on enrollments, so it is important that we know attendance. Free class registration just requires an email to email@example.com, or a phone call to our 24-hour hotline at (352) 854-3699, or stop by the office.
Notice of Non-discrimination Policy for Students
The Master the Possibilities school will admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation in administration of its educational policies, admissions, policies, scholarship and loan programs, and all other school administered programs.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
BY REGISTERING, I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS MASTER THE POSSIBILITIES, INC., SIDNEY COLEN & ASSOCIATES, LTD., ON TOP OF THE WORLD COMMUNITIES, INC., HORTICULTURAL ARTS & PARK INSTITUTE, INC., BAY LAUREL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT, AND ANY OF THEIR AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, REPRESENTATIVES, VOLUNTEERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY AND ALL LOSS, DAMAGE, INJURY, ACTION OR CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING FROM THE CLASSES, EVENTS, OR TRIPS AND/OR EQUIPMENT OWNED OR OPERATED OR PERMITTED TO BE USED OR OPERATED OR IS USED OR OPERATED. THIS RELEASE WAIVER AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT INCLUDES THOSE CLASSES, EVENTS, OR TRIPS INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF MASTER THE POSSIBILITIES, INC. FOR THE FULL WAIVER, CLICK HERE.