From: Master the Possibilities, LLC; SCA Marion Amenities, LTD.
Masks and social distancing are recommended in all indoor areas. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. COVID-19 is believed to spread mainly through person-to-person contact. You may have a risk of contracting the virus simply by being present at this facility. By entering, utilizing or participating in any activity in or at this facility, you are agreeing to assume all risks including personal injury, illness, disability, or death related to exposure to COVID-19. Do not use this facility if you have symptoms of, are diagnosed with, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Register in one of four ways:
1) Online Registration and Online Payment: We encourage you to use online registration. To enter the online catalog CLICK HERE.
You can call us at (352) 861-9751 and we will walk you through the system the first time you use it or anytime you are having challenges.
2) In Person at the MTP Offices: Stop by our offices from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, to have our staff and volunteers assist you with registration and payment. Pay by credit card, check or cash in the MTP office. Please note: MTP cannot accept cash denominations larger than $20 bills. All major credit cards and debit cards except for American Express are accepted. The office is closed during nationally observed holidays.
3) Over the Phone: Register by calling our 24-hour registration line at (352) 854-3699. We will call to confirm your registration and take payment by credit card over the phone within the next business day.
4) By Mail: Mail your registration form and check made payable to Master the Possibilities, Inc. to 8415 SW 80th St., Suite #2, Ocala, FL 34481. The registration form can be picked up at MTP or downloaded online via the link to the left.
Payment for classes is made at the time of registration.
Course Refund Policy
Cancellations for all courses, even free courses, may be done by clicking the "Request a Class Cancellation" button on the Course Catalog page at www.masterthepossibilities.org, by calling the 24-hour registration hotline at (352) 861-9751, by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by stopping by the MTP office. Refunds will be given to participants who request to cancel a class at least six business days before the start date of the class except:
- Sholom Park Sunset Cinemas and Park After Dark require a fourteen (14) business day prior notification.
- Educational Destinations, Art Workshops, Sholom Park Passports and Local Flavors require a twenty-five (25) business day prior notification.
Refunds are not available for Pre-recorded Distance Learning classes.
Students who cancel after the business day rule before a class, or do not attend the class, forfeit the full tuition paid. Students who qualify may request a credit to apply to future classes, a credit back to the credit card used at the time of registration, or a check for check/cash transactions. Note: There will be a $3 processing fee applied to all refund requests.
If Master the Possibilities cancels a class at any time, full tuition paid by the student will be issued to the student, unless the student prefers to receive credit for a future course. All credit balances will automatically be paid to the student by the end of the term. Please allow three weeks for processing checks.
Returned Check Policy
Master the Possibilities charges $25 on each returned check due to insufficient funds
Member and Non-member Fee Status
The fees are listed as “Member” and “Non-Member.” Members are residents of any of the On Top of the World, Indigo East, Candler Hills and Stone Creek communities. MTP is not directly affiliated with On Top of the World. Rather, MTP is a separate educational foundation, since 2015. As such, it is not included in the monthly community service / association fee. The Master Association, serving all communities, provides a small level of support to MTP, which provides members with class discounts. New members or members that have not registered in the new system should call the office to be added to the member group in the online system for course discounts.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES - EVEN FREE ONES
Register early because many classes fill up fast. You can cancel up to six business days in advance. We make course cancelation, material purchases, and room set-up decisions based on enrollments, so it is important that we know attendance. Free class registration just requires an email to email@example.com, or a phone call to our 24-hour hotline at (352) 854-3699, or stop by the office.
Notice of Non-discrimination Policy for Students
The Master the Possibilities school will admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation in administration of its educational policies, admissions, policies, scholarship and loan programs, and all other school administered programs.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
BY REGISTERING, I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS MASTER THE POSSIBILITIES, INC., SIDNEY COLEN & ASSOCIATES, LTD., ON TOP OF THE WORLD COMMUNITIES, INC., HORTICULTURAL ARTS & PARK INSTITUTE, INC., BAY LAUREL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT, AND ANY OF THEIR AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, REPRESENTATIVES, VOLUNTEERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY AND ALL LOSS, DAMAGE, INJURY, ACTION OR CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING FROM THE CLASSES, EVENTS, OR TRIPS AND/OR EQUIPMENT OWNED OR OPERATED OR PERMITTED TO BE USED OR OPERATED OR IS USED OR OPERATED. THIS RELEASE WAIVER AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT INCLUDES THOSE CLASSES, EVENTS, OR TRIPS INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF MASTER THE POSSIBILITIES, INC. FOR THE FULL WAIVER, CLICK HERE.